Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Soloist

It's been a long time since I last visited my blog. Been busy posting them at friendster.I guess I'll just post some of them here...



A true story of Nathaniel Anthony Ayers, a talented musician suffering from schizophrenia. It tells about how he found friendship with Steve Lopez, an LA Times columnist. Out from this friendship, chronicles of the life and struggles with mental illness touch and inspires many readers. And through this movie, he continues to inspire, give hope and touch lives.

I say, he is not only a talented musician but a great teacher too. The two-hour movie inspires in me determination, diligence and to treasure and make the best of where I’m in and what I have.

Many more reflection do I want to put into this blog. But the many tasks, tiredness and sleepiness from the day’s work keeps me away from doing it. Huhhhmmm… Well, at least the Soloist made me add one more post despite the heavy eyes.

Time to take some rest…zzzz
under: movie
Tags: movie

No comments: