Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Where Do I Go From Here

hmmmhhhhmmm....

Just finished my 2nd year of teaching but still I'm in a crossroads. It is a joy serving my alma mater and helping in the spiritual formation of the next generation whatever joys and frustrations it takes. But still, I am still thinking what would I do? What will be the next step that I'm going to take in my career life?

I wanted to stay and continue my vocation or calling (yes, it is a calling for even in my dreams signs that led me here guided me and confirmed it). But time and again, situations lead me to think back and decide. This year, 10 teachers resigned for greeneer pasture. Many of the former teachers are calling me to apply where they are. There are a lot of vacancy for me. The pay is better. Well, i still can teach my major.

But looking at the real situation, I'm still a neophyte. I'm still learning. The more teachers going out, the more I feel like staying out of loyalty to this school. And I'm already in my home base, I enjoy walking home if it is not raining. Materially speaking, the pay here would take me years to save for my hobbies: archery and photography, which requires a lot of money and even a dream to go out of the country?

At the end of the day, I am compelled to stay. I know that God have more in store for me. Better than my flawed plans in my life. He will guide me what to do. To stay, or when to leave....Or, am I being deaf? Baka naman sinasabi na ni Lord na "go, change your career and be an IT professional"....huh????

No comments: