Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Reflections on Friendship for the year 2011


A year has passed and another another to come
A blessing I treasure is the friendship we share.
Never have I thought that our lives will touch.
Times spent together and the stories we tell.

Differences in character and attitude revealed
Colored the canvass we painted together.
Ecentricities gave spice and spark
To this story of friendship we built.

Good or bad, ugly or beautiful days
Still each one preffered to keep the bonding stick strong.
Accepting one another no matter who or what they are
Bearing with each other's gloom or glam of a mood.

A simple purpose of being with you in the name of evangelization
Where I suppose to teach and be an inspiration
But I guess I was the one that the Lord has taught and inspired
By your persons alone He revealed Himself clear.

A silent smile I wear as I realized
Of what a treasure of a gift the year 2011 is
The memories we made will live on forever
With gratitude of the heart I am thankful for you.

Looking forward for another year of fruitful friendship with you!
Godbless us all! ;-)

No comments: