Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

A piece of my thoughts on a stormy day

Monday October 18, 2010 and most of the people are at home preparing and being watchful for the coming of super typhoon Juan.
Usually on a stormy day, I would cuddle myself with a book and a cup of coffee or watch a film. But today, my thoughts are how to make my lesson plan. There is an uncertainty if i'll make a three day plan or two days? From time to time, I check the net for updates on the storm's track from a reliable website i've been using for years now (http://www.maybagyo.com). Here I can see also possible dates and places where the storm's eye could be.  And from the development, it says that by two am tomorrow, the storm's eye would be by the South China Sea. That is, if it will not change course or the storm will not slow down.
Another thing that is bothering me is how to squeeze the remaining lesson for the 2nd second grading in a short span of time. There are a lot of things to prepare for. Another concern is on the cheering of our unit. A month from now would be the intrams and the cheerers have not gone yet that far in terms of preparations and organizations. I itch to make my cheerers to win again this year's cheer dance.
Well, other concerns pop up in my mind. The challenge of making the liturgy be recognized in the student's heart, JCM and how to improve them and the formation they are supposed to be having these days. Time goes by so fast but programs are so slow to be implemented. haizt...
My stay as a coordinator might only be for one year for i guess my assignment this year is temporary. Though i don't want it at first, later i see the wisdom of God why he willed me to be here. There are a lot of concepts and ideas popping in my mind but time and cooperation of the people concerned is a big hindrance. Another is my body. My mind and my spirit wants to accomplish therm so fast but my body also do get tired. For the past month, never did i miss getting sick. For the past days, I get dizzy more frequently. haizt manen....
I only have five months and a half left... I just wish that I would be able to accomplish what God wants me to do. From time to time, I am reminded of a sentence I picked up from one of the CYA prayer meetings:"God wants his work advanced in your knees." That's it! never to do the work alone but always remember that God is with me and in prayers he works fast and efficient.

No comments: