Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Backlog

This year, I have so many backlog in my work: papers to check, reports to make and proposed action plan to do and yet, here I am blogging he he he....

Anyway, 'tis will be a short one. Being a CYA or rather my training in CYA, YSL and SOLCC is keeping me from doing a lazy work for to whom is this all dedicated but to the Almighty God. People around me and even my bosses might not know if I'm doing a sloppy job but God does. But I thank God also having with me people who inspire me, to name a few: AK (who is giving now the recollections and until now I seem not to believe she really is here doing me and the Joseans a big favor!), Fr Marcs C. for being an inspiration and example of true humility and availability and my kababata, Annabelle, for staying humble and approachable ( It's sad I'm not that approachable :-(     ) even if she is a beauty queen and still beautifull with her two kids.

Well, that's all for now. Got to go back to my paper works.

No comments: